Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My life sucks.

          Dude, sadly my father died recently and my scheming mother is now marrying my uncle ! My father's brother ! That is really wrong, like mom aren't you suppose to be depress that your husband just died. Noooo, you just had to marry my uncle. He is now the King, "King Claudius", king my ass. That was suppose to be me on that throne. I am so depress the only color I choose to wear is black. Now that becomes a big deal in the house, uhm who the hell cares what color my wardrobe is ?! I'll tell you what one of my "girlfriends'" think its hot, so that's good. Oh, also the guards claim to have seen my fathers' ghost. Back from the dead ? Impossible, I told them to show me and they didn't bluff. That night I went with them, and seen my father. That's pretty damn scary, he had on his armor like if he was ready for war. And I knew it ! he was murdered ! By a douchebag, my uncle, my mothers' new husband. What a punk, he couldn't fight my dad like a real man, oh wait my father was a badass, he would've murdered "king" Claudius in a second. But, my father tells me I must not tell anyone about who killed him, well wait was that really my dad or was it the devil trying to make me kill my uncle ? Idk but I am going to figure this out.
                                                                                                                                             -Hamlet
                                                      
                                                                

1 comment: