Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I, Hamlet, will get to the bottom of this

                           Well about this morning... I was still in shock that I seen my father's ghost, so I didn't really know what exactly I was doing with my shirt open and pants to my ankles and walking into Ophelia's room and nearly scaring the shit out of her but whatever. She ran to her daddy and her daddy thinks she's sleeping with me... well yea, but she isn't the only one. And what is with Fortinbras attacking Denmark ? He does not have the guts to, but I do I'm Hamlet for Christ sake. Oh ! Don't think I forgot about Polonius, that damn fishmonger. He thinks I'm crazy, pshh he hasn't seen anything yet. My dear friends also came to visit, I was pleased to see them but I know they were sent. Can't trust friends, they came to see my mom's wedding. Anyway I also have players coming to the castle to perform. Finally something that will make me happy. Everything and everyone in this castle is annoying me. Yet, these players are not here just to perform they are here to help find out if King Claudius killed my father. They are going to act out a tragic scheming murder, it should show how Claudius killed my father. If he reacts in anyway I swear I am going to end his life .

-Hamlet

1 comment: